Community Galleries: Links Gallery and E3 art space
Wagga Wagga Art Gallery operates two community gallery spaces, the Links Gallery and the E3 art space, reserved for artists from the Riverina region. Both spaces are open to solo or group shows, by artists or community and educational institutions, in or from Wagga Wagga and the Riverina region.
For both spaces, a nominal hire fee is charged by the Gallery. A refundable deposit is also charged.
APPLICATIONS FOR 2015 ARE CLOSED
We strongly encourage all persons applying to contact the gallery prior to submission to discuss your application and any other details which may assist you. Please contact us on (02) 6926 9660 or email@example.com.
* For ease of assessment it is preferable to submit applications and support material via email formatted into a single PDF.
E3 art space
Art to Crow About: another successful opening at the E3 art space
Proposals are welcome to exhibit in the Main Gallery spaces, including the Margaret Carnegie Gallery. Priority is given to artists from or connected with the Riverina region, and artists working in the media in which Wagga Wagga Art Gallery specialises:
- textiles and fibre work
- Indigenous art
- new media and installation
If you are interested in exhibiting at Wagga Wagga Art Gallery, please send a proposal, addressed to the Curator, Exhibitions & Collections to:
Wagga Wagga Art Gallery
PO Box 20
Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Proposals should include:
- exhibition summary, including proposed dates, costs and space required (1 x A4 page)
- selected professional CV (3 x A4 pages maximum)
- 12 images maximum: jpeg format, 2MB maximum each (at least two images must be reproduction quality, 300dpi)
note: if submitting by post, include images on CD, not hard copy
- selected support material, including recent exhibition catalogues and/or reviews
Please note that exhibitions in the Main Gallery spaces are generally booked 18-24 months in advance.