Economic Development Grants Program
The Economic Development Grants Program is designed to encourage re-investment in the city's shop fronts and streetscapes for the purpose of increasing pedestrian activity and enhancing the vibrancy of our retail precincts. The grants will contribute to projects that seek to:
- Enhance the presentation and appeal of a building or business
- Increase foot traffic and patronage for retail outlets
- Improve accessibility for all users
- Add vibrancy to the existing streetscape and contribute to a more interesting and exciting experience
- Make a creative or unique contribution to the streetscape.
A total of $6,500 funding is remaining in the second round of the 2016/17 Program with grants available from a minimum of $500 to a maximum of $3,000 per project. Applicants must make a financial (not in-kind) contribution either equal or greater than the value of funding awarded through the program.
The program will accept and assess applications until the funding is exhausted or the program closes on June 30, 2017, whichever occurs first. Notification will be provided on the webpage if the funding has been expended and the program has closed for 2016/17.
How to apply
- Read the program guidelines before beginning your application
- Fill in the online application for that corresponds to the category you wish to apply for.
If you need assistance or have any questions regarding the Annual Grants Program, please contact Andrew Stockman on 02 6926 9145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org