For Wagga Wagga Regional Family Day Care to be recognised as an Early Childhood Education and Care service of excellence, which strives for quality outcomes for children and their families. For all stakeholders to be represented in the service.
Achieving the vision H3
- For children to develop a strong sense of belonging and wellbeing, they need to experience consistent emotional support within respectful and nurturing relationships.
- Our passion is to assist children to grow to be successful, confident and socially competent members of the community, who positively embrace the world and engage respectfully with the people in it.
- We value communicating freely and respectfully, building on the strength of each other's knowledge; this is the key to successful partnerships.
- We value providing a high quality children's service, that is responsive to the needs of children and their families.
- We value all Stakeholders, and respect the uniqueness of each individual.
- We ensure meaningful learning experiences which support each child and their family.
- We as Educators consider children's thoughts and feelings, to support the development of a strong sense of wellbeing while the rights of each individual child are paramount.
- Small groups of children can feel confident, respected and valued.
- We will continue to work collaboratively with people, services and agencies within the community that support children and families.
Want to be an educator? Click here to register.
Table formatting heading H3
|Value added by industry sector||$M||%|
|Public Administration and Safety||553.8||17.4|
|Education and Training||355.0||11.1|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||337.6||10.6|
|Financial and Insurance Services||168.3||5.3|
|Transport, Postal and Warehousing||148.2||4.6|
|Professional, Scientific and Technical Services||145.2||4.6|
|Accommodation and Food Services||125.6||3.9|
|Electricity, Gas, Water and Waste Services||109.5||3.4|
|Rental, Hiring and Real Estate Services||93.4||2.9|
|Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing||85.6||2.7|
|Administrative and Support Services||69.0||2.2|
|Information Media and Telecommunications||50.2||1.6|
|Arts and Recreation Services||16.4||0.5|