The Co-ordination Unit which was established in 1975 is located in the Wagga Wagga Civic Centre, corner Morrow and Baylis Streets. Wagga Wagga Regional Family Day Care (WWRFDC) provides quality education and care for children up to 13 years of age in the homes of Family Day Care educators.
WWRFDC has met the National Quality Standard for education and care.
Wagga Wagga City Council is the Licensee of the Service. WWRFDC operates under the Education and Care National Law and Regulation. WWRFDC provides education and care through a network of approved Educators, who are monitored and supported by our professional early childhood trained Co-ordination Unit.
Educators provide a safe, secure and stimulating education and care service in a small home-based environment for your children. This allows the opportunity for you and your children to develop a close and personalised relationship with your Educator.
Families may be eligible for Commonwealth Government subsidies including Child Care Subsidy.
The Role of the WWRFDC Co-ordination Unit
- Provides information and support to families about WWRFDC.
- Maintains a current Placement Register (Waiting List) and assist families in selecting an appropriate Educator.
- Recruits and monitors Educators and provides them with training, support and resources.
- Monitors children's development and liaise with other children's services as required.
- Provide Playsession for Educators and Families using our service. This Playsession is held at the Playsession Hall, Botanic Gardens.
- Ensures compliance with the National Education and Care Law and Regulation.
- Administers Child Care Subsidy and other government subsidies.
Ph: 02 6926 9367 Fax: 02 6926 9379 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook!
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
We welcome your feedback and suggestions.