Did you know that you can choose to have your rates notices delivered electronically using your nominated email address?
Receiving your rates notices via email is quicker, cheaper and better for the environment. Taking advantage of this free service also allows you to login to the web portal to view and reprint notices as well as manage your contact details.
Registration is a quick and simple process. Before you begin you will need:
- A valid mobile phone number
- A valid email address
- Your unique eNotice Reference Number (this can be found on the front of your rates notice)
Once you are ready to register you can follow these 4 simple steps:
- Open the eNotices portal
- Sign up using your nominated email address and eNotices Reference Number
- Check your email and follow the confirmation link
- Provide your mobile number and a password
Please read the Terms & Conditions of Use prior to registering for this service.