How can I apply for a pensioner concession?
- Why do I pay Rates?
- Is Council's income totally derived from Rates?
- How are my Rates calculated?
- Are all levies the same?
- What is Rate pegging?
- Can my Rates increase by more than the limit allowed by the State Government?
- So why have my Rates increased and others decreased?
- I don't agree with my land value. What can I do?
- Can I get a reduction in my Rates?
- How can I apply for a pensioner concession?
- What if I am having difficulty paying my Rates?
- How can I update my postal address?
How can i apply for a pensioner concession?
You will need to complete a pensioner concession application form.
You can obtain this form from Council.