I don't agree with my land value. What can I do?
- Why do I pay Rates?
- Is Council's income totally derived from Rates?
- How are my Rates calculated?
- Are all levies the same?
- What is Rate pegging?
- Can my Rates increase by more than the limit allowed by the State Government?
- So why have my Rates increased and others decreased?
- I don't agree with my land value. What can I do?
- Can I get a reduction in my Rates?
- How can I apply for a pensioner concession?
- What if I am having difficulty paying my Rates?
- How can I update my postal address?
I don't agree with my land value. What can i do?
All enquiries relating to your land value should be directed to the Office of the Valuer General on 1800 110 038.
Or you can visit their website to learn more about the valuation of land.