Collections in the Wagga Wagga Local Government Area operate on a fortnightly schedule. The green lid bin is emptied weekly. The yellow lid bin and red lid bin are emptied on alternate weeks.
Steps to determining your collection schedule
1. Head over to Council's Online Services and search your property address.
2. Under the heading 'Kerbside Waste Collection' you will see your collection day and zone at your address.
4. Download the calendar for your zone, which will either be Zone 1 (PDF, 443.7 KB) or Zone 2 (PDF, 443.4 KB).
5. Print the calendar in colour and note down your collection day. Please note that bins should be presented on the kerbside by 6am on your day of service.
6. Follow the colour coded collection calendar for when to place your red and yellow bins out for servicing. Remember, your green lid bin is collected weekly.