Multi Purpose Stadium
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
All Council owned playgrounds, skate parks and recreation equipment/facilities are now closed to the public. This is keeping in line with Federal Government guidelines aimed at managing the exposure and spread of COVID-19.
Please note that Council's open spaces remain open and available for public use, in accordance with the recommended social distancing and appropriate hygiene practices.
For all the latest info about what's opened and closed, visit the Disruption to Council services page.
Opened in 2019, Wagga Wagga's Multi-Purpose Stadium is a high-quality sporting and entertainment/event space located within the city's eastern sporting precinct. The stadium caters to basketball, netball, volleyball and futsal.
Features and inclusions:
- indoor stadium line-marked to international standard for three basketball, three netball, three volleyball and one futsal court
- three player change rooms - flexible usage
- permanent seating for more than 600 spectators
- function space with catering kitchen and servery
- three conference rooms, two with built-in data projectors
- referee room and change room
- first aid room
- lift to upper viewing gallery
- sprung maple wood floor
- stadium - 2400m sq (68m x 37m)
- meeting rooms - Red (4.6m x 7.8m) Blue (4.6m x 7.8m) Yellow (4.6m x 7.5m)
For booking enquiries, please contact Louise or Fiona on 02 6926 9390 or complete our online form.
Multi Purpose Stadium, Cnr Copland St and Koorinal Rd, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650