Learn everything you need to know about loans, interest and those pesky buy-now-pay-later services!
Come along to the ADULTING100 series every Thursday afternoon in the Wagga Wagga Civic Centre with Anglicare to learn more about all the things we missed in school.
In this week's workshop, we look into:
- What types of loans are there?
- What are my responsibility when taking out a loan?
- What even is 'interest'?
- How to minimise interest paid
- How not to get in trouble with buy-now-pay-later services (like Afterpay, Zip Pay, etc)
- And more!
These workshops and lectures are ideal for people aged 14+ years.
Dates + Timings:
- Workers rights, payslips + superannuation on Thursday 6 April, 5:30pm to 7pm
- Budgeting for beginners on Thursday 13 April, 5:30PM to 7PM
- Loans, interest and buy now pay later services (e.g.; Afterpay) on Thursday 20 April, 5:30pm to 7pm
- Moving Out (rentals, rebates and rubbish) on Thursday 27 April, 5:30pm to 7pm
Places limited, so register now for free!
The Wagga Wagga Civic Centre is an accessible venue with hearing loops, accessible bathrooms, walkways, seating and parking available.
We are committed to hosting inclusive and accessible events for everyone. If you need this information in another format or have any questions, please contact the Youth Development Officer on 1300 292 442 or email email@example.com.
Date & Time:
Apr 20, 2023 5:30 pm
Wagga Wagga City Library
243 Baylis Street
Wagga Wagga 2650