Published: 10 Aug 2022 | Category:
10 August 2022 at 8am: Road closures
Eunony Bridge Road will OPEN from 1pm today, Wednesday 10 August.
Council have inspected the road and will undertake a clean-up of flooding debris prior to re-opening the road.
- River Road is closed to through traffic from Siselys Road east to Old Narrandera Road
- Mundowy Lane is closed to through traffic
- Roach Road is closed due to water over the road
- Wiradjuri Reserve remains closed to all traffic
- Flowerdale Road off Mooring Street is closed
- Edward Street West is closed to through traffic
- Oura Beach Road is closed
Other road closures are still in place around the area as the flood water recedes so drivers are still urged to drive with caution and are reminded not to drive through flooded roads and to obey road closure signs.
The Wagga Beach carpark and Riverside precinct will remain closed and residents are urged not to enter any floodwaters.
To see updates about road closures directly please visit: https://wagga.nsw.gov.au/flooding
Council will continue monitoring the river system and our infrastructure to ensure there is maximum safety and minimum disruption to our services. Council will also continue to work with the SES preparing for any impact of moderate flooding.
For more emergency information, advice, and access to the latest river heights and rainfall observations and forecasts: