How do I make a booking?
Council has recently implemented a new booking system - Bookable. which means you can now make bookings for Council parks, sports grounds, halls and signs online.
The 'Conditions of Use' are available for every type of booking and they include general information relevant to making your booking.
For further information please contact Council's Booking Officer on 1300 292 442.
- All wedding locations are booked in 2 hour blocks
- Access is not permitted for pedestrians to cross railway lines at the miniature railway
- Bookings are not finalised until payment has been received
- Bookings will be refunded if the wedding has to be moved to another location due to inclement weather. Written requests are to be sent to email@example.com
- Council does not supply chairs for events
- Vehicle access is not allowed on pathways throughout the parks.