As a worker in Australia you have rights. At any job your should also be paid superannuation and this will show up on your payslip.
But what does this all mean?
Come along to the ADULTING100 series every Thursday afternoon in the Wagga Wagga Civic Centre with Anglicare to learn more about all the things we missed in school.
- Your rights at work
- Where to go when something is wrong at work
- Your employer's responsibilities
- How to read your payslip
- What superannuation is and why it's so important
- How to manage your super
These workshops and lectures are ideal for people aged 14+ years.
Dates + Timings:
- Workers rights, payslips + superannuation on Thursday 6 April, 5:30pm to 7pm
- Budgeting for beginners on Thursday 13 April, 5:30PM to 7PM
- Loans, interest and buy now pay later services (e.g.; Afterpay) on Thursday 20 April, 5:30pm to 7pm
- Moving Out (rentals, rebates and rubbish) on Thursday 27 April, 5:30pm to 7pm
Places limited, so register now for free!
The Wagga Wagga Civic Centre is an accessible venue with hearing loops, accessible bathrooms, walkways, seating and parking available.
We are committed to hosting inclusive and accessible events for everyone. If you need this information in another format or have any questions, please contact the Youth Development Officer on 1300 292 442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date & Time:
Apr 6, 2023 5:30 pm
Wagga Wagga City Library
243 Baylis Street
Wagga Wagga 2650